February 01, 2014

ordinary joys


Yesterday was rainy and gray. 
Despite the weather, the kids and I trekked outside to feed the ducks and geese some old slices of bread. The kids picked up sticks, bark, and moss from the ground. Eleanor threw a couple tantrums when I would not let her pick up goose poop.
We got home and shed our muddy, wet clothing just as the sun was peeking through the clouds. I ran to our back deck to catch a picture of the one sun break of the day. 
Hoping for more sunshine in the coming week.
-Ashley


One of the greatest joys of being this little guy's parent is the privilege of watching him get to know this beautiful, crazy world. We walked along the water with friends yesterday, and he was actually awake this time. I wonder what was going on in his little mind? I look forward to introducing Peter to many more of the amazing parts of God's creation.
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment