March 25, 2014

central oregon getaway


This past weekend Lane and I got away with a few other couples to vacation in Sunriver. It was such a fun time- full of good beer (although not for me), lots of laughter, plenty of board games, and outdoor adventures.


On Saturday half the group went cross-country skiing and a few of us went snowshoeing. The day was perfect- blue skies, white snow, and tree shadows that fell across the snow in ways that I could not stop photographing.






On the drive back to Portland we stopped at a look out point of a deep canyon and views of the mountains far beyond.




Although it was hard being away from the kiddos for two days and nights, I really needed a break (and some sleep!). I am so grateful for our little vacation.


How was your weekend?

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment