March 17, 2012

happy st. patty's day


I kind of boycotted the holiday by wearing blue and making Italian.

We spent a lot of time looking at houses today, and then played outside in the sunshine.

In case you're not sick of the housing updates yet, we didn't get house number five. But we were one of the two offers that were actually considered, so that was exciting. I bought flowers as a consolation gift to myself.


We saw a house today that came on the market yesterday evening. Twelve people saw it today, and there is an open house tomorrow. We put an offer in, but our offer will be one of multiple. This house has it all: crown molding, built-ins, wood floors, a huge fireplace with a mantel, a great backyard, those super-charming glass door knobs, and -in classic NE style- two tiny bedrooms, one tiny bathroom, and a ginormous unfinished basement. Oh, and did I mention it's one block from Alberta? If we don't get this one, I will be doing some major retail therapy next week.

Until a further update, please help me make this post more interesting by telling me your St. Patty's day adventures. Any green beer drinkers?

No comments:

Post a Comment