November 10, 2014

a second year, a second go

One year ago today, Katie and I started this blog. 

We were not completely sure what we wanted it to be, but we were okay with that. We liked the idea of it evolving. But then, with my morning sickness and pregnancy exhaustion, combined with her becoming a doula and moving about thirty five times, posts became more and more sporadic.


During our blogging break (also known as "all of summer and part of the fall season"), I have thought a lot about what I want this blog to be. I have decided that I want it to be a family blog.

I am terrible about keeping up with baby books, or scrap booking, or anything like that, but I want my kids to be able to look back and make some sense of the three million digital pictures they have of their childhood. I want to remember vacations. I want to do posts about our home that they can look at and remember where they grew up. I want to honestly document the tough times, and the lessons that the Lord is teaching me through these three little munchkins.


Basically, I want it to be for them.

Katie will hopefully pop in every now and then. But mostly, if you decide to read this blog, you will get the boring details of my amazingly blessed life.

So, there you have it. From Cup to Cup, year two. Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment