April 25, 2014

the week that no one blogged

It's been a quiet week on our little blog. Like, really quiet.


We didn't mean to take a break from blogging. It just sort of... happened. After skyping with Katie this morning, I found out that she has way better excuses than I do for her absence. But I figured I would state my case anyway. Here is what I have been up to this week (brace yourselves, things are about to get really exciting)...

- organized three drawers and re-organized all the craft supplies
- finally, finally cleaned the master bathroom (don't ask me when it was last cleaned, I don't remember)
- ventured out to the library, park, Ikea, grocery store, dentist, and hair dressers
- stayed up late one night making forty cupcakes with blue frosting and graham cracker boats for James' Awanas Cubbies class


- played "good-guys-bad-guys-trucks-and-cars" (as James calls it), baby dolls with Eleanor, play dough, and construction
- moved around shelving units and re-organized toys, games, and books therein
- made countless lego structures
- read countless board books (and my Bible almost every day!)
- completed about ten loads of laundry, four loads of dishes, and still haven't mopped the kitchen floor...
- began about six blog posts, but never returned to complete them


...and something else... what am I forgetting?

Oh yeah, raised two humans while growing another one, and decided each night to choose sleep over blogging.


Anyway, I hope you had a wonderful week, regardless of the productivity.

Happy weekend, friends!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment