September 09, 2013

six years ago (yesterday)

Yesterday was Lane and my six year wedding anniversary.
It was fun, but not too glamorous. We swung by a friends house warming party, then over to Por Que No? for some dinner.

waiting in line:

 chips and guac:
 

 It was Eleanor's first Por Que No trip:

 pollo asado tacos... mmm:

... Then we went out to ice cream, went home, and went to bed. A typical night on the town for the Lockharts!

I am not into writing gushy mushy stuff, but I will share the Spotify playlist I made for yesterday:

You are the Best Thing by Ray LaMontagne
In My Life by the Beatles
Mirrors by Justin Timberlake (yep, JT, I'm not even embarrassed)
Magic by Leagues (they are coming to Portland in October... who's in?)
Sunday Mornings by Casey Hurt (my fav on this list)
Time After Time by Chet Baker
This Years Love by David Gray (I walked down the aisle to this song)
I Got You by Jack Johnson
Let's Make it Last by Brandon Heath (our first dance at our wedding)
How Sweet it Is by James Taylor
Til Kingdom Come by Coldplay
Young Dumb and In Love by Mat Kearney

... happy anniversary, Lane! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment