February 11, 2015

lately: not much


Spurred on by my mother-in-law sending me an adorable photo book of the last year of my blog (which made me cry), I have decided I need to do many more "lately" posts, in which I basically photo dump random pictures from around our house.


(I apologize for the run-on sentence.)


Life has been pretty much business as usual.


Lots of forts. Little sleep. Legos. Snacks. Plastic food in every corner of our house. Coffee. Gallons of coffee.


Clearly, we spend a lot of time at home in our pajamas.



Even though Judah is already four months, I still feel like we are in the "crunch time". The survival mode period. And that's okay. I'm not quite ready to have it all together. Or even to pretend like I do. I just want to soak up this time.


Happy Wednesday,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment