November 03, 2013

checkin' in

Oh, Hi! Remember me? I am currently seated on the couch next to a passed-out little dude covered in layers of blankets with Tiggy and Mickey on his lap. Poor guy has the stomach flu. As in, the same illness that Elle was inflicted with only last week.

Thus, the blogging has been non-existent. However, there are exciting new projects brewing up in BlogWorld that I cannot wait to share with you. Hopefully I will have more news soon, but, until then, I will leave you with some photos taken by a guest photographer while at the Zoo, long before the Stomach Bug of 2013 came to live with us...


Our feet, and a clue as to who the mystery photographer could be...


The Zoo is already getting ready for Zoo Lights! (Note lights on tree above) I'm SO excited!




Eleanor's bum


He put a bird in this shot to try to make it artsy... what a little Portlander.



... if you haven't guessed yet, it's this guy:

 

... anyway, Happy Sunday everyone! Have a great week!


(Picture of  me with kiddos taken by my good friend, Elissa.)




No comments:

Post a Comment