February 18, 2015

judah's four month photo shoot shenanigans

This last week has pretty much been he... well, let's just say it hasn't been heaven.
Poor Elle developed pneumonia, I have some crud that seems to have turned into a massive sinus infection, and no one has been sleeping. At all.

Aren't you glad you chose to read this post? So uplifting! But, don't worry, it will get better...


I finally got around to taking Judah's four month photos. I took them in the morning, so he was still in his pj's. They happen to be Lane's old pj's, which is so fun. And I think that may count as vintage. What a hip baby.


Then James decided to join in the photo session...


... which started out so sweet.

But then...


...ack! I don't think I have ever been so terrified of my own child. So I asked him to make a "smile face"...


... really, James? Hilarious.

When I reviewed these photos it was late at night on the third night of no sleep. So the above picture made me laugh until I was wiping my eyes. And the picture below made me think of this line...



"Fold your dog's ear back!"

Name that show. (I'm still a bit loopy from the no sleep thing.)

Today I finally had a little Valentine's party for the kids. Pictures will be up by Easter. Please don't rush me.

Happy Wednesday!
Ashley

PS one year ago: life lessons from applesauce

No comments:

Post a Comment